Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Where Departed Souls Come to Duel

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Need to be Tested? Request one Here
New to TGRA? Then post your Intro Here.
Were you tested? Then your results will be posted Here.
Tech Of The Day
TGRA Has Chosen, TaiyouKing✯
Staff Of The Week
TGRA has chosen, Argor42
Tech Of The Week
TGRA Has Chosen, Averisk
Recruit
Each person you recruit will give you +10 Cash if you can prove you brought the person! Once you are responsible for recruiting 10 members, your name will be posted below... First 5 to do so, will gain an extra 50 cash!

Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!

Go down 
5 posters

Era's Leadership
Stay
Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! I_vote_lcap60%Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Leave
Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! I_vote_lcap40%Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

Gender Gender : Male

Cash Cash : 843
Posts Posts : 552
Join date Join date : 2012-02-12

Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! Empty
PostSubject: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Okay everyone. Era here. this is gonna ne short and too the point. Some of you all saw the argument yesterday between me and waldo. Long story short he called me out as a shit leader and said im essentailly useless and this is wjy my academies fail, not because of admin inactivity or acad inactovoty. I do not believe this to br true. Ive troed my hardest at each and ebery place to make it work, though some were more sucessil than others, for more or less than some know. I was accused of not caring and doing nothig. but clesrly posted was the job tasks assogned to each admin. I handled what I could while I was away and they handled their business too. then i was chasozed for it. So essentially I want the acads opinion. I will mke a p oll with the following question.
is era making things as fun as he can, and trying to mesh evrything and should he stay on as CO?

Is Era doing a terrible job, is a garbage leader, and needs to step away?

Based on the result of this 2 week poll, I will make the decision ony future. I will not handle that level of stupidity. If someone can do a better job, by all means take my place, and see just how hard it can reslly be. If i suck, lmk! post here too along woth your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://eragonstgra.forumotion.com
HellFireSoul

HellFireSoul

Cash Cash : 203
Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Yeah you suck gtfo.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing✯

TaiyouKing✯

Cash Cash : 198
Posts Posts : 20
Join date Join date : 2013-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Era, what the fuck is going on? You can't seriously be doing this again.
Back to top Go down
Averisk

Averisk

Cash Cash : 358
Posts Posts : 38
Join date Join date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Nah man, You're fine. Hell is just being himself Razz
Back to top Go down
Xero

Cash Cash : 354
Posts Posts : 26
Join date Join date : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

I leave for two days, and this? God damn, I miss every fucking argument and fight -_-
Dude, that was sorta hard to read....all dem spelling and grammar errors, damn.
Point being is, I think it's fine the way it is right now. When things do go into chaos, vote Xero for New Ruler!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!   Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eragons Position Overhaul! Must Read!
Page 1 of 1