Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Where Departed Souls Come to Duel

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Need to be Tested? Request one Here
New to TGRA? Then post your Intro Here.
Were you tested? Then your results will be posted Here.
Tech Of The Day
TGRA Has Chosen, TaiyouKing✯
Staff Of The Week
TGRA has chosen, Argor42
Tech Of The Week
TGRA Has Chosen, Averisk
Recruit
Each person you recruit will give you +10 Cash if you can prove you brought the person! Once you are responsible for recruiting 10 members, your name will be posted below... First 5 to do so, will gain an extra 50 cash!

Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly

Gender Gender : Male

Cash Cash : 315
Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2013-06-06

Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me   Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm

title says it all
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

Cash Cash : 843
Posts Posts : 552
Join date Join date : 2012-02-12

Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me   Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am

Just a protitype.

Banned: Idk tbh....nothing MAJOR thst i czn tell
Limited: Ophion, Judgment Day, Super Rejuv, Big eye or Draco, gold sarc
Semi: plagu, DAD, hornet, tg hyper, tg striker, shi en, one for one, foolish
Unlimitrd: tengu, formula, tk, duality.

Dunno. Random guesses based on analysis. Dont crucify me if im way off
Back to top Go down
https://eragonstgra.forumotion.com
Molly

Cash Cash : 315

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me   Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 am

for me
Banned: Rejuv, Heavy, Card Destruction

Limited: Magician of prophecy trunade sarc dragoons ophion redox

Semi Limited: Judgment Stryker Mst shi en ophion secrets
unlimited: Mirror force

i have more stuff but im drunk
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul

HellFireSoul

Cash Cash : 203

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me   Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:15 am

Banned:
Spellbook of Judgment
Ultimate Offering
Card Destruction

Limited:
all 4 dragon ruler minis
Super Rejuvination
EEV
Tenki
Dragoons
Ophion
Sinister Serpent
Time Seal

Semi-Limited:
Lonefire Blossom
Chaos Sorcerer
Gale
Plaguespreader
Mezuki
Black Whirlwind
Book Of Moon

Unlimited:
T.G. Striker
Tsukuyomi
TKRO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me   Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to make a 2013 banned list (a realistic one) and test it amongst ourselves with me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tech Rebirth :: Off Topic :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: