Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Welcome To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy!

Log-in or Die.... well actually... Log-in... someone would have to clean you up...
Tech Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Where Departed Souls Come to Duel

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Need to be Tested? Request one Here
New to TGRA? Then post your Intro Here.
Were you tested? Then your results will be posted Here.
Tech Of The Day
TGRA Has Chosen, TaiyouKing✯
Staff Of The Week
TGRA has chosen, Argor42
Tech Of The Week
TGRA Has Chosen, Averisk
Recruit
Each person you recruit will give you +10 Cash if you can prove you brought the person! Once you are responsible for recruiting 10 members, your name will be posted below... First 5 to do so, will gain an extra 50 cash!

Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!

Go down 
+2
Averisk
Tachyon Overlord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

Gender Gender : Male

Cash Cash : 843
Posts Posts : 552
Join date Join date : 2012-02-12

Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Posted Below Are The Brackets For The Tourney. Good Luck To All Competitors And Let Us All Have Fun! As Stated In The Other Post, This Tourney MUST Conclude By Next Sunday, July 8th, At No Later Than 11:59 EST. A Champion Will Be Crowned Regardless. Each Round Will Consist Of A 36 Hour Window Of Opportunity. If You Do Not Play Your Match, You Will Be Handed A Round Loss And Eliminated.
1st Round Was Feature Matches.
2nd Round Window: July 1st @ 4:00 pm - July 3rd @ 4:00am.
3rd Round Window: July 3rd @ 4:01pm - July 5th @ 4:00 am.
Semi-Finals Round Window: July 5th @ 4:01 - July 7th @ 4:00 am.

Final Round: July 7th @ 12:00 - 5:00.

Prizes:

1st Place: 150 Cash, A Crown Beside Your Name For 2 Weeks Time, Your Name And Profile Picture Posted In A "Champion" Widget On The Site.
2nd Place: 125 Cash, A Trophy Beside Your Name For 2 Weeks Time, Your Name And Profile Picture Posted Underneath The Champion.
3rd Place: 100 Cash, A Glow Or Sparkle Of Your Choosing On/Beside Your Name, Your Name And Profile Picture Posted Underneath 1st & 2nd Place.

Consolation Prize For All Participants: 15 Cash.

http://challonge.com/WBTGRA12  <---updated !!! !! ! ! ! ! !!

Good Luck ^_^

Last edited by Judgment Dragon on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eragonstgra.forumotion.com
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Round One & 2 Has Ended. If you have not completed your matches by now, you will be eliminated and we shall move on. Round two has until 4 am on the 5th.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Round 3 Has Ended. Moving Forward To The Semi-Finals. (Things got pushed back up b/c I went AFK for a day)

Argor42 vs. Takumi Minase.
Averisk vs. WaldosShadow.

You 4 will have 24 hours from this post to get your matches complete so we can all watch the finals very soon, and crown our first Champion. So By 1:30PM on July 8th, You all need to have these done.
Back to top Go down
Averisk

Averisk

Cash Cash : 358
Posts Posts : 38
Join date Join date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Waldos, Wanna be on by a set time so we get our duels in? I'll be on as much as I can tonight and tomorrow if youre ready
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara*
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Izaya Orihara*

Cash Cash : 256
Posts Posts : 693
Join date Join date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Your prizes make no sense to me >_> First is perfect; however, second and third do not need trophies/sparkles ._.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Well they dont always have to make sense for them to be applicable bingo.
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul

HellFireSoul

Cash Cash : 203
Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Izaya Orihara* wrote:
Your prizes make no sense to me >_> First is perfect; however, second and third do not need trophies/sparkles ._.

I think they make perfect sense. 2nd and 3rd are still pretty good, and a trophy and sparkles could be seen as lesser prizes than a crown. Everything's good heree.
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
Librarian Blue
Librarian Blue

Cash Cash : 426
Posts Posts : 100
Join date Join date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 pm

It was worse he wanted to give them all deck shops .-.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Why do you people keep editing what I write? Can't I ever do something without someone having to tell me no? God that's frustrating. I do what I do on purpose, not to be an idiot, and i'm sick of being undermined. Never get my way tbh.
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul

HellFireSoul

Cash Cash : 203
Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Tachyon Overlord wrote:
Why do you people keep editing what I write? Can't I ever do something without someone having to tell me no? God that's frustrating. I do what I do on purpose, not to be an idiot, and i'm sick of being undermined. Never get my way tbh.

Oh my gawd, stop being such a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm not ^
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Overlord

Tachyon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Waldos vs. Averisk didn't happen per time standard. So one of two options needs to occur. I eliminate one of you, or you have until 5pm tomorrow to finish. We need to crown a winner.
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
Librarian Blue
Librarian Blue

Cash Cash : 426
Posts Posts : 100
Join date Join date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 am

.-.
Back to top Go down
Argor42

Argor42

Cash Cash : 106
Posts Posts : 20
Join date Join date : 2013-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 pm

2-0 over Averisk, good games.

https://i.imgur.com/Aiz5ICz.jpg
Back to top Go down
Averisk

Averisk

Cash Cash : 358
Posts Posts : 38
Join date Join date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Good game as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!   Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back To Tech Genus Rebirth Academy YCS Tournament!
Page 1 of 1